The Lone Start State Part II
In addition to being reunited with Dave, Michelle, Audrey, and Joshua, Natalie was one brave girl and drove over 5 hours, by herself with her 3(!) children, to spend the night and stay for part of the day playing with us. It was so, so much fun to have these three little rascals reunited (even if the girls were too busy coloring in their Barbie books and playing dolls to bother themselves with a ew--gross BOY! :))
THEN
We went to run in some fountains and for an additional surprise, Meisha and kids also joined us for the mini reunion. 

I love San Francisco friends. Here is a picture of all the San Francisco-born babies. I think it's pretty cool to say you were born in San Francisco.
And it's really cool to be a mommy who births children in San Francisco! I am so lucky to have these friends!



5 comments:
Wow.... you are right! What great kids, and Mom's are in SF! And.... GOOD, no GREAT Friends really are important! I hoped you'd find some great friends when you moved out there, I'm glad you found them!
u must be a nice person to have so many friends:)
Fun times. I agree. It is pretty cool to have been born (and given birth) in SF.
that means i am cool! i was born in SF, you know. :)
Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!
Post a Comment