Guess whose sexy legs are wearing these pretty shoes! If you guessed this handsome boy, then you are right!
6 comments:
nanny
said...
oh, precious pictures! why are little legs and feet so adorable? i remember when caden would dart to the heels and tights every time he came over when he was jack's age. only jack knows how to mix n match more stylishly:).
Blake and I were married in the middle of a Salt Lake City snowstorm. Since then we've added Max (4), Jack (2), and new baby Gus to our little family. We live in San Francisco where Blake practices dentistry while we all enjoy the beautiful city by the bay.
6 comments:
oh, precious pictures! why are little legs and feet so adorable? i remember when caden would dart to the heels and tights every time he came over when he was jack's age. only jack knows how to mix n match more stylishly:).
Still chuckling! And I am loving his longer hair in that picture - so cute!
You fooled me!!!
Great photo.... I think Jack needs to have a talk with Andy! Poor boys!
he looks so proud of those sexy legs!
hee hee! Love it. And you'll have to tell me about the AZ pig--I've never known anyone with a pet pig
i love boys wearing princess shoes. so cute.
Post a Comment