Saturday, October 17, 2009

Andy and Bri's Fall Break

First they spend their spring break with us and now their fall break! WOW! We are so lucky. This is Andy and Bri's first visit where they've experienced any kind of inclement weather. Can you believe it? And inclement it was. So, they got to spend some quality time at museums, gymnastics, shopping, playing horse, and of course--VIRTUAL BOWLING! We tried a little different set-up this time and played as couples on several different courses. I won't say who won. (cough, us, cough!)

We ate lots and lots of yummy food including Pacific Catch twice and In N Out twice. Bri loves her some double doubles! :)
We had so much fun with them the entire week. And I can't believe the late hours I was able to stay up to playing Nertz with them. So much fun--and no one in that group is competitive at all. Thanks for coming to visit us! We love you!

5 comments:

blythe said...

looks like a fun visit.

nanny said...

i can't wait for you to make mesa this fun when you move here!

Michelle & Steve said...

It looks like there are just as many things to do inside as outside in San Francisco. I have to admit that I miss all the inside options when living in a big city.

Grandma said...

Right about no-one being competitive! Ha ha ha! But, it looks like we missed out on lots more fun!

You guys are the Party animals!

Andy and Bri said...

Thanks for having us!!! We had lots of fun!