Surrey with a Fringe on the Top
The hands down most fun thing we've done with Andy and Bri in San Francisco--a surrey bicycle ride. Don't worry, we had to make a special request for one with the fringe.We went all around Golden Gate Park...
until we got a flat. (Actually Blake was sitting over the flat tire, but he was on the phone and couldn't pose for a picture. I wasn't ashamed to pose in his spot, though--my belly weighs a lot.)
So, we huffed and puffed back up to the bike shop to make a trade and started out again.
By the end (or should I say by the beginning...) my legs were burning and I couldn't stop singing the "surrey with the fringe on the top" song. Can you believe both Blake and Bri have never seen that movie? Andy, who did we marry? :) So much fun!

8 comments:
that does sound like fun. and blake has seen the movie.
Those pictures are great! It does sound like soooo much fun! But, with you guys, who would expect ..... less than soooo much fun! You are the best at entertaining! It doesn't matter who comes out, or what you do! We ALL have SOOOOO much FUN!
First, your 9 month pregnant body weighs about 45 pounds less than mine not pregnant at all.
Second, what song is that?
i haven't seen the movie. in fact, i have no idea what movie you're talking about. and i also have never heard the word surrey. sheltered, i tell you.
Addi, I was even in the play Oklahoma in high school, I guess I never shared with my kids.
Addi, I was even in the play Oklahoma in high school, I guess I never shared with my kids.
Who did you marry? You will obviously be renting Oklahoma VERY soon...
Add this to one of our favorite SF activites. Right behind virtual bowling and the Academy. Next time I want to rent the 6 pedaler, bring Tony and his girlfriend and let them propel us through the park! I think this could be a good test of character for a potential eternal companion. Gage and Ashley can feel free to try this also.
Post a Comment