Sunday, March 29, 2009

San Diego Children's Museum

Today we took a break from our Anaheim activities and drove down south to meet up with our favorite friend, April, and play at San Diego's Children Museum. We thought the museum was fabulous and activities included blowing bubbles, hula-hooping (only April and of course I didn't get any pictures), molding clay, driving funny scooters, kissing the animals painted on the wall (only Jack), climbing through trees, painting on cars, and playing in little houses.

But the highlight of the museum was definitely the pillow fight room; a room with mattress-covered walls and tons of tire-shaped pillows. Max loved climbing up the mattresses and sliding back down. Jack wanted to play with the kids but kept getting stuck, so I got to go in and play too.
We finished up our time with April eating hot dogs and chasing birds at Horton Plaza. The perfect ending to a super fun day.

5 comments:

blythe said...

the pillow fight room is such a cool idea. cute pic of you and jack!

patty said...

i love the picture of you and jack! you're a real hands-on (body-on) mommy! where did friends like april come from? i certainly never had one.

April said...

It was so much fun to see you guys - twice in one month!! And I love how you guys know more about places in San Diego than I do - hope to see you soon!

Grandma said...

You are the BEST MOM! Lucky Boys!
I'd agree with Patty about your great friend April! We certainly are glad she is part of your world! What an amazing friend!!

Gotta love those boys! Fun photos

rachel said...

that last pic of you and jack is so cute. moms don't usually get cute action shots like that. way to go picture taker.