Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Jacks In My Life

Jack Bauer: Will those terrorists never learn?

Jack Shephard: I'm so lost with Lost and loving every second of it.

And last, but not least, Sweet Baby Jack. Even with his whispy, multi-length hair, he is the most handsome Jack of them all.

6 comments:

blythe said...

I love sweet baby jack the most! But Lost...I love Lost too!

Annie said...

we're addicted to 24 right now. that jack. oooh, but your jack is pretty stinkin cute. great pic btw. :)

Grandma said...

I'd vote for Baby Jack too!

patty said...

yes, he is the most handsome of them all. jack bauer is a close second.

ashley said...

um addi, you are forgetting one other jack that you love....of course you cant really put his picture up :)

rachel said...

i've never seen one episode of 24 or lost. i'd pick lost since that jack is better looking. but i much prefer men with multi-length wispy hair. you're lucky.