A Day in the Life
One of this week's homework assignments is "A Day in the Life." And since Max is my subject for everything else, for this project, it was Jack. It was completely exhausting following this little monster around with a camera for an entire day, thus more pictures at the beginning of the day than at the end. And I know none of the pictures are super great. It still takes me a long time to adjust the settings and my subject is not one to hold still for a long time. Anyway, enough disclaimers. I love this little guy.

5 comments:
i like seeing a day in the life of jack. you got some really cute pics. you are turning pro right before my eyes!
i would want a framed collage just like this to hang on the wall. in fact, i DO want this jack-collage for my wall:).
I can certainly see why you LOVE him! I think you did a great job with that camera of yours!
What a fun Christmas Idea! A collage of the boys!
For a left-brained person, your pictures aren't so bad. ;) I love the train picture in your previous post.
What a fun idea to take a class! I was looking at our Chicago pictures thinking I could use a lot of help in the photography department.
is it just me or does that look like a pretty fun and busy day?
Post a Comment