Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Part of a Day in the Life

So I was going through the pictures of a day in the life of Jack and decided I took enough pictures of Max to do part of a day in the life. Really it should probably be entitled "A Day at the Discovery Museum Plus Daddy Comes Home Plus Tub Time and Bed Time," but I like "Part of a Day in the Life" better. I sure love this little guy, too!

4 comments:

patty said...

if this is just a random, normal day then i'd say mr. max is a pretty active, lucky guy! and so handsome.

Grandma said...

Wow.... what a fun life! And.... especially because he gets to spend it with his mom, brother & his Dad! I LOVE the PHOTO's! (and the little boy)

blythe said...

max does have a fun life! can i play?

rachel said...

i think it's funny to see so many pictures of max wearing the same shirt all day long. if i did a day in the life of my girls, you'd never know it since they change outfits like 8 times a day.