Come to my party!
It's my birthday tomorrow and everyone is invited to my party! See you there!
It's my birthday tomorrow and everyone is invited to my party! See you there!
Posted by
Addi
at
8:33 AM
| provided by Inteliture.com |
11 comments:
that was so cute. happy birthday mommy addi. we really wish we were at disneyland with you. so jealous.
what a dream of a birthday party! so so cute of invitations--sorry to have to rsvp regrets! have a mickey day!
man, if only i got my bday invitation a little earlier! cute video. have a fun day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADDI!
Happy Birthday Addi!
That was really cute!
Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great time in Disneyland!
Awesome! I can't wait to read about how the celebration went...wish we could have come to your party!
Addi - "you're a dork", but I love it! It was so much fun seeing you yesterday - hope you had a great birthday!
I'll be there with bells on. Oh wait...
Holy Crap! I'm the worst friend ever. I've talked to you almost a million times since, and I never said Happy Birthday! I even knew you were going there on your birthday. I won't be hurt if I'm on your bad list now. Happy Birthday!
And what an incredible Birthday it was! Thanks for the invite! Glad we could all come!
Love you,
Grandma
Post a Comment