Monday, December 8, 2008

You Better Not Cry

I thought maybe this year would be different. Especially since Max and I have been talking so much about Santa and all the presents and candy he will bring. But apparently Max would rather not have any candy or presents than have this scary old man come into our house late at night. And then I thought, well, I have Jack. Jack will be a good boy. Afterall, while we were waiting in line to see Santa, he was waving at him, smiling, and blowing kisses. I was wrong.
I know I said this last year, but maybe NEXT year, Santa.

P.S. You know you're in San Francisco when there are more dogs in line to see Santa than there are children.

4 comments:

Caryn said...

Oh poor Max! What a meanie mom you are! Just teasing. Berk got close enough to take the present from Santa but said NO! when he asked him to sit on his lap. He has his priorities after all.

Anonymous said...

that is the best picture EVER! and i don't understand the dog thing. why do dogs come to see santa in SF?

blythe said...

hilarious picture! i also dont get the dog thing. weird.

Jennie said...

Great sad/hilarious picture! It makes me tired just reading about all the stuff you've done in the last couple weeks but sounds fun too. Great pix collage of Blake!