Merry Christmas!
Our very merry Christmas was filled with--
Giving

And Getting

Unwrapping
And assembling
Surprises
And gamesFood (mostly candy!)
and lots and lots of family!
We spent the day before Christmas visiting Grandpa Phil and Grandma Faye, where Grandpa quickly won over the boys with lots of M&Ms, before our regular Eve activities at Great Myrtice's house. We had a scrumptuous Christmas Feast, exchanged gifts, and read the Nativity story. Lori even started a new tradition--a white elephant ball which gifted everything from erasers to money and gift cards.
Max woke us all up at 9:00 Christmas morning. Poor Baby Jack wasn't quite ready to wake up and didn't know what to do about all the excitement. We were spoiled rotten by our wonderful family and, although I don't even want to think about going home, I can't wait to get home and try out our new stuff! Blake pulled off the biggest Christmas surprise and gave me my first ipod, allowing me to officially enter the year 2003. :) I love it and hopefully it will give me the incentive to exercise more since now I can get super pumped up while listening to "Eye of the Tiger." I love my family. And I love Christmas!

6 comments:
that's sad that i'm still not even up to 2003 standards. no ipod for me yet. will you share?! and NINE o'clock? what sleepy boys you have!
yay for the ipod. i can totally see you running up the SF hills to eye of the tiger! cute christmas pics!
We are so glad that you were here so we could be part of your Christmas. It definitely made the season brighter.
Yeah for your Ipod, Braden can give you some tips on its' use next time you are here... LOL
Thanks to you for all your giving! We loved our gifts too.... and most of all, having the family all together was the best!
What a great Christmas. We are glad you guys came. We can't wait to come to your house and watch season one of the smurfs to see how smurfette came to be/ride max's new bike.
Post a Comment