Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gage in December

For those of you wondering what Gage's girlfriend looks like, this is the post for you! Gage brought Janay out for a San Francisco getaway this weekend and he impressed her with fabulous accommodations at the BAMSANFRAN Inn. Blake was happy to have a first-timer visit so he could brush up on his "Original Tour" skills. He took us all around, from one end of the city to the other.
And I'm sure Blake did a good job showing them everything between, but I don't know for sure, since this is what Max, Jack, and I were doing--
Other highlights included a pathetic late night game of Settlers (Blake dominated), lots of tastey food, some intense virtual bowling (This time I dominated--Blake wins the mind games, I win the physical ones. :)), Jack's first Ghirardelli ice cream, a cable car ride, and more fun, fun, fun!

We had so much fun with Gage and Janay. No one liked Janay more than Max. She quickly won him over by going down the slide on her belly with him and playing letters all morning. The night before they started their long drive home, we went over to check out the temple lights. Beautiful. We're so happy to live in one of Gage's favorite cities so he will come visit us! Now if he'll just move here...

2 comments:

blythe said...

Looks like a fun visit. I wish I could win Max over that easily! Pretty temple lights.

Anonymous said...

wow. beautiful. and i still love blake's scruffiness.