It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
I feel like this holiday season has been so hectic. Not only are we busy getting ready for the big day with all the shopping, partying, traditioning, etc, but also planning and executing two December birthdays. Then, to top it all off, this week a realtor approached me about a client who potentially wanted to buy our house. How nice it would be to sell the house in this market, without going through the headache of listing it, open houses, and lots of cleaning. I feel like I complain a lot about having no parking spot and minimal storage space, but the thought of leaving this yellow house and trying to find something even slightly comparable made me so sad and I have been stressing about it the entire week. Even to the point of nightmares where new neighbors were literally torturing me since my kids were so loud. I love my house and this week I realized how absolutely perfect it is for our family. Today, much to my relief, we found out a sell wasn't going to happen.
What a wonderful time of year it is, amidst all the hustle and bustle, to recognize all our blessings and the One who makes them all possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment