Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Birthday and More!

My mom was so nice to come and watch Max and Jack while we went to Texas. And she brought along an extra surprise--DAWNA! I'm so happy she could come meet Baby Gus and help out with the two little rascals.

And in between all their playing they put together a birthday party for me. I came home to presents, birthday cards, balloons with faces drawn on them, a beautiful sign, and even a cake. I love really, really good cheesecake!
Thank you, thank you Grandma and Dawna for being so willing to come help us out. I tried to take a picture of them with the boys, but Jack didn't want to participate. I told him he could choose to either be in the picture or sit in time out. He marched right over to time out.
I finally coaxed him into changing his mind, but he sure wasn't happy about it. He is such a stinker.
We love you Grandma and Dawna!

4 comments:

blythe said...

jack is so silly choosing time out over a picture!

patty said...

happy birthday:) you have a nice mama and auntie.

Grandma said...

So nice? What a fun thing to do for a daughter's Birthday! Thanks for having us! I must say.... we did have LOTS OF FUN! Even Jack who didn't want to be in that photo!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

rachel said...

you went to texas? and without children?! jack IS a stinker. he would fit right in with his carmona cousins. i like the pouty picture.