Sunday, March 28, 2010

An Early Mother's Day

Today I stayed at church a little late, and when I came home, this is what I saw...
Jack got an early Mother's Day buzz and I have no before and during pictures to show for it. So, before I come home another day and find Max's head buzzed, I just had to do this--

For the record, Max was not happy about having a pretty in his hair. I had to bribe him to pull out his beautiful fake smile and let me take a picture.

And just for fun...
Oh, I love my boys! :)

6 comments:

Michelle & Steve said...

LOL...so much fun. They will surely thank you for this later!

blythe said...

oh gus. he could be a pretty girl! cant wait to see a real baby girl robison.

i cant believe how long max's hair is!

patty said...

you need a girl.
gus makes a pretty girl in the meantime.

Unknown said...

ha ha hah a ha blackmail for later I'm sure...

rachel said...

i also think gus makes a pretty girl. don't feel bad about that...henry does too. only he actually grunts and whines until we PUT the clippie in his hair. let the dress ups begin!

Grandma said...

I wondered why only one hair cut? Now I know! I will say that when Max has clean hair, it curls soooo cute! Who would want to cut it? I remember Addi crying when Blake cut it on the first Mother's day! And all the suckers and wheelbarrow rides from Grandpa to get it cut!