Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Gus's Blessing Weekend Extravaganza: Day 7

I'm calling today the official last day of the Blessing Weekend Extravaganza! We celebrated our last visit with Andy, Bri, and Tony as residents of San Francisco by having breakfast at Mama's. Definitely the yummiest end of an era that I can think of. While Blake took those three to the airport, Geri and Cindy came over and played until it was their turn to take the Blake shuttle to the airport as well.

WOW--What a week! We really do feel so blessed to have all of our families' constant love and support. We are so, so lucky. But as Blake said on Sunday, the real test of who loves us will be who comes to our next baby's blessing in a less-desirable vacation spot. :)

6 comments:

blythe said...

this should be called gus's blessing week not weekend! i never ate at mamas. so sad.

i still love you even though i didnt make it out there!

patty said...

mama's was the only request besides sausalito ice cream beth had for the whole trip. sadly, she got neither:(

Sarah Hawkins said...

Where will your less desirable new home be?

rachel said...

maybe you can bring me a monte cristo from mama's on friday. just like bringing home fish house on the plane. it will work. JUST DO IT!

Unknown said...

woah that was quite the "weekend"... IF you want to call it that :) I think we just might have to go down there and try out those go carts! Looked like so much fun!

Michelle & Steve said...

HOLY COW! I had no idea that this was a week long extravaganza! I will definitely call for advice if I'm ever involved in something like this. In fact, maybe I should just call and invite your family to Calvin's blessing so I can have an extravaganza week too. Unbelievable! You guys are amazing.