Second Day of School
This morning, Jack came with me to take Max to school. Max was so excited to show Jack his school and Jack wanted to be a big boy and wear a backpack like his brother. Today saying goodbye was a little more difficult. I think since Jack was with me, Max realized that we would go home and play and he wouldn't be with us. He started to cry a little and said, "But I just want to stay with you and Jack." So I gave him three (tres) M&Ms and his teacher whisked him into the classroom. Then, Jack and I went home and looked at pictures of Max on the computer, played trains and read books. When we picked up Max he was excited to show us the artwork he did today. He even let Jack hold one of his pictures. I had so much fun playing with just Jack today. That hardly ever happens. But we both really miss Max. I hope this adjustment period doesn't last much longer.

3 comments:
it's so hard to let your kids grow up. i think it's the hardest part about being a mom. love the backpack picture.
There is always change! Just enjoy today! Don't worry about yesterday or wait for tomorrow! What a wonderful family you ALL are! How lucky you are to have each other and so many memories of great times together!
LOVE the PHOTO (and the boys) of the "Brothers"! (
Love the POST!
Love YOU!
Love the holding hands picture. Priceless.
Post a Comment