Best Sunday of the Year
I don't know how anyone could ever disagree with me on this. Seriously. The best Sunday of the year is 100%, without a doubt, the primary program. Max has been working so hard on his line that he gets to say in the big microphone. So, here he is saying his first ever primary program part.
If you can't understand his little, high-pitched, squeaky voice saying "Because I am thankful for my family, I will serve them" just imagine how hard it is to understand with his mouth pressed right up against the microphone. I love primary.

5 comments:
please move to mesa.
Man I will miss that Sunday. There is nothing like it, I agree. Best Sunday ever.
How cute is Max. New hair cut and no blog to show for it?!?!??!?
That was awesome!
that really is the best sunday of the year. no contest. i love the enormous smiles of the kids. and the waving to the parents. ours is next month...which means you'll read about it in like 3 months.
Wish we were going to be there in person!!! He'll for sure be the "STAR" of the program!!
Great Blog!!!
Post a Comment