Sunday, April 5, 2009

Tony Visits!

Tony came this weekend to get some dental work done, and boy did he sure pick a beautiful weekend to come. But to Tony almost anything would have been beautiful coming from that April snow-storm. He arrived late Friday night, then Saturday morning, it was first things first. Tony has never had a monte cristo! Practically a crime with all the times he's visited. So, with the rest of the Saturday morning crowd, we waited patiently in the long line for the yummy goodness. It didn't disappoint. From there we hit some tourist spots and our budding photographer surprised and impressed us with his incredible skill. I swear the only way you can tell which ones he took is because he isn't in it.


After our short tour of the city and some playing at the park, the little boys and I headed home for naps, while Blake and Tony headed to the dental office. They spent several hours at the school getting Tony's teeth ready for invisalign. After the extreme makeover, they went to the Priesthood Session of conference and met up with us at Philly Cheese Steaks for dinner, where Max partook of the biggest french fry EVER!

Sunday was absolutely beautiful. In between sessions, we went to Crissy Field for a picnic and some sun. We played nerf football catch and smash ball. Tony helped me reach my all-time best smash ball rally number. The number's not that great, but I was pretty proud of myself.

We also walked down on the beach where Jack found a little crab and Blake and Max found a big crab. And if you want to add to the list of animals Max won't touch, crab can definitely go on there.

We loved having Tony come and visit. While I was cleaning up, Max talked Tony into starting a movie for him and they all snuggled up on the futon to watch. Tony is a good uncle.
And I think Jack especially loved having Tony here since Jack got tossed up into the air to his little heart's content. See you soon Tony!

3 comments:

Grandma said...

Thanks Blake, Addi, Max and Jack! I'd say that Tony loved his visit! I didn't realize that Tony had never had a Monte Cristo! Good choice of places to eat! And.... that fry! Wow! Why doesn't Max have a huge smile on his face as well!

I think that Max is giving you good competition in the photo shooting talent contest Addi! Good job you two!

Great Photo's!

blythe said...

looks like a fun visit. im very impressed with max's photography skills. and ive never had a monte cristo either, so sad!

patty said...

love max's face in the crab picture. and the ones of tony throwing jack. i've never had a monte cristo.