Saturday, April 25, 2009

Crabbing

Today the Elder's Quorum planned a fun crabbing activity, and lucky for us, several wives and children decided to tag along. We got a good look at some seals and got to chase a lot of seagulls and pigeons, but unfortunately I got more pictures of our bait than I did crabs. Actually, I got no pictures of crabs. And since I don't want pictures of rolled up bacon, raw chicken, and fish heads on my blog, here's a nice picture of our family by a net that we used to catch the crabs. Except, we never caught any. Good thing we really liked the company. We can't wait for the next EQ activity!

3 comments:

patty said...

i kinda wanted to see the bait pictures.

rachel said...

it's so odd to see you guys so bundled up right now when we have our AC on high in the car. at least the pictures look like you caught crabs!

blythe said...

fun activity! and cute family picture!