First Beach Day
Today was the first beach day of the year. And with temperatures over 90 degrees in the bay area, the day definitely did not disappoint. This is walking-Jack's first time to the beach and he was so excited. His little legs went so fast right in to the tide pools that the rest of his body couldn't keep up with him and he fell straight in. The rest of our 3.5 hours at the beach, he was a little hesitant getting back in the water without his mama close by and chose to spend most of his time stealing other kid's beach toys. I love this sad little face.

4 comments:
I love that little sad face too!
How fun!!
I'm glad that you take advantage of so many opportunities for the boys... and for you!
you are a blogging machine addi! and that is a cute little sad face.
i love this picture
oh poor jack. but so cute!
Post a Comment