Wednesday, April 8, 2009

J is for...

My aunt Dawna is a very talented poet and scrapbooker. For my birthday she gave me the cutest "J is for..." book. And since I'm dying that Jack is already celebrating a milestone half birthday on Sunday, I've been looking at my book over and over and over. I wish I could take good pictures of each page of the book and post them, but I can't. I tried. So, this will have to do. Thank you so much Dawna! I love, love, love my book, but not nearly as much as I love you!

J is for JAMMIES like I wear to bed
J is for JOLLY like Santa in red
J is for JOCK dressed all in red clothes
J is for JACK FROST who nips at your nose
J is for JACK-O-LANTERN on Halloween night
J is for JUNGLE with crocs that might bite
J is for JUICE like we get at the store
J is for JEEP way fun and more
J is for JESUS our Savior divine
J is for JACK precious baby of mine

7 comments:

blythe said...

what a fun idea! i want to see the actual book, im sure its so cute!

patty said...

J is for just perfectly precious jack

Grandma said...

It is one of her dearest books! We have the best family! We are soooo lucky!

Ange said...

Adorable- It has been fun to catch up with you via blog- I love your creativity

brett and nadine said...

Happy 1 1/2 birthday Jack. Nate can't wait to have you in Nursery with him. I am obsessed with that book and all the pictures of him.

Brendon said...

So cute! That is so Dawna! Gotta love her.

Michelle & Steve said...

That sounds just like Dawna. I bet the book is incredible. I'm glad that you did your best to re-create blog-style because it was fun to read and see the pictures.

Also, I'm no Dawna, but I've got a good page to add to the book. Ready?

J is for JET that flies us to JERSEY!

Now all you need is the picture and memories that go with that caption!