Friday, April 10, 2009

New Fridge!

Finally, finally, finally! It's here! Goodbye finger-printed, streaked, dying, old fridge.
Hello beautiful, sparkling clean, new fridge. (As a side note, I thought stainless steel was supposed to be, well, stainless. I've tried everything to get the greasy little fingerprints off our stainless steel fridge, dishwasher, and oven. Any ideas?)
And you better believe our Friday night activity is going to be stocking this baby up at Costco. We've been without a freezer that can keep ice cream frozen for 4.5 months now, so we'll probably be coming home with a couple gallon buckets to make up for lost time. Plus, I want a churro! Yay for a new fridge!

{All pictures in this post courtesy of Max}

7 comments:

Annie said...

Horray! The trick with stainless is WD40. It works wonders

Melissa said...

So beautiful! I just use a warm washcloth that is almost completely wrung out/dry to wipe off the microwave, dishwasher, and fridge. I find myself doing it a few times a day. We noticed a "brushed" stainless steel fridge that the salesman told us was fingerprint-proof but it was much more expensive, so I wipe off the prints! I also have a stainless steel cleaner (I've seen it sold at Home Depot) that my mother-in-law gave us as a gift but I only use it once in a while, for a really nice shine.

Grandma said...

No idea's on the removal of those precious finger prints. Just enjoy them! One day those hands will be pretty big! (Then you can get another fridge!)

Love it though! Costco sounds pretty good too!

Love you guys too!

Sharon said...

hurray!! going without ice-cream has got to be close to torture!!

blythe said...

i love your new fridge! so pretty!

Grandma said...

Hey, is that photographer of yours for hire? could you send him out here?

rachel said...

great job max! and i like the new, sparkling fridge. and i can't believe you haven't had a freezer for almost 5 months. that's long!