La La Lalalala
While everyone was here we spent our down-time watching the fun movies they brought from Utah. Among them was Andy and Bri's Smurfs Season 1.
As Grandma was getting in the car to start the long drive home, she gave Max two of the movies we'd watched over the weekend to keep. After looking down at the movies a little conversation went like this:
Max: Grandma, you leave me Smurfs? (Smurfs said more like meirfs.)
Grandma: Oh, sorry Buddy. That's Andy's movie.
Max: Andy, you leave me Smurfs?
Andy: Of course I'll leave you Smurfs.
Max: Mommy, Andy leave me Smurfs. I LOVE Smurfs!
So to compensate for being left with just Mommy all day long, we've been watching A LOT of Smurfs today. And so goes, another generation will be singing a happy song and smurfing the whole day long. Thank you Andy for sharing your love of Smurfs with Max. Are you going to share your costume when we visit Utah too?
Notes:
1. I miss those plastic pull-over costumes. So convenient and oh so cute! :)
2. I miss Utah Halloweens--hats, ear muffs, and large coats underneath your costumes!

9 comments:
Addi, you are such a cute cabbage patch doll!
i miss those plastic costumes, also. has blake ever told you about his campaign speech that included costume changes of several of those plastic classics? you look exactly the same.
p.s. halloween day forecast for us this year? 91 degrees.
I loved... or should I say love... the smurfs... that Max... he's got goooood taste.
addi you really do look the same. cute.
I, too, am a big fan of the plastic costumes. I think I had a panda one with a mask...one of those cheap, flimsy, plastic numbers with the elastic in the back. They sure don't make them like they used to.
oh, i remember my wonder woman plastic costume. and for the life of me i can't remember the smurf theme song....even when i read your title, i can't get the tune right. maybe we'll have to borrow the meirfs movie when you're done.
Oh the memories. Where did those plastic costumes dissapear to?
Plastic costumes.... Just so you know, Tony got to wear it this year! He looked great too! Imagine: 22, 6'3" of a blue smurf? (Okay, he only wore the mask, so that Max can wear the plastic costume.... but he looked good!)
Good choice Max.... we ALL loved watching the Smierf's as we drove around in SF!
Thanks Andy and Bri
Post a Comment