When Daddy's In Charge of FHE
This was the treat--(I love Blake's new BBQ apron. It has pockets for all the essentials--spatula, matches, s&p. Plus we learned that Max says habumgers instead of hamburgers.)
This was the activity--
And I guess this was the lesson--
I'm pretty sure I'll never get sick of pictures in front of this bridge. Daddy should be in charge of FHE more often!

4 comments:
Sounds like a fun FHE! Habumgers sound yummy right now! Cute pics in front of the bridge.
I love habumgers too.... maybe Daddy Blake could cook some up for us!?! No matter the background, those kids are soooo cute! We love you sharing your photos. Maybe Andy and Tony are taking notes.... on all of your FHE for future reference! Great idea's! Did you sleep out in the family room?
daddy SHOULD be in charge of fhe more often. how did you ever get him to grill? or does it have to be his own idea? rachel already called and asked why blake has a BIG blanket made by grandma and she doesn't. it's hard to explain that the young women's medallion just isn't up there with eagle scout, no matter what people try to do to make it that way:)
...and that Grandma likes boys better...
Post a Comment