Armor of God FHE
I have been obsessed with this idea since my cute little friend sent me a picture of her daughter in a similar get-up almost THREE YEARS ago. (Thanks Michelle!) The gold spray paint has been sitting on my shelf for nine months now, so I figured it was time. I'm showing the boys how the armor protects me. They can hit me, step on my toe, whatever. It doesn't hurt! :)
I had high hopes for a very educational lesson. I tried explaining "breastplate of righteousness," "gospel of peace," etc., but it didn't go so well. So we settled with, "Heavenly Father gave us armor to protect us because he loves us."
And dear San Francisco friends, why don't we have a FHE exchange? I still have tons of spray paint!

8 comments:
oh, addi. you make me so happy. blake chose good.
I also have this FHE lesson saved on my email from 3 years ago! Maybe in the next 3 years I can actually use it! I love the pictures.
What a cute FHE. I also liked "FHE when dad's in charge." So much FHE fun!
Just got called to nursery & was teaching my first lesson: I had to settle on "What's this animal?" and "What does it say?" over the lesson on the creation & Noah's ark...it'll be a good learning experience for me.
ok...so you can steal my hubby's birthday tag idea only if I can steal your amazing FHE lesson! I love spray paint...its totally addicting! I can't wait to pull it out next monday...I know Marcus will go wild for the armor since he loves the Ammon story about cutting off arms...I am guessing that was Michelle Weston's idea...after seeing what she did with her girls preschool I can only imagine her FHE's!
What a great lesson! Why didn't I do such fun ones here! Remember, "Let's just get in there and get it over with!"
You are a much better mom than I ever thought of being!
I'm proud of you!!!
Great lesson!!!
I love the pictures!
You are so ambitious! Maybe instead of a swap, I'll just steal your stuff :)
Yes Yes Yes! I totally think that would be great. I will try to come up with something as cool as the armor!
you are so cute! i love the picture of you decked out in the gear. it is a really good way to get the point across to such little kids.
Post a Comment