Summer in San Francisco?
Is it possible that San Francisco is actually having summer weather during the summer? (Okay, well, I guess technically summer is over, but close enough.) Is it possible that this wonderful weather is not some one-day fluke and has actually been here for the past two weeks? And is it possible that the temperature here is actually hotter than what we left in Sunny San Diego and what our family is experiencing in Utah's desertland? Yes, it is! I checked. San Francisco: 89, San Diego: 79, and Bountiful: 75. (I checked Mesa too, but we didn't come near their 105!) So, since Jack didn't eat enough sand while we were in San Diego, we hit the beach today for some more. 
We love this beautiful city!

5 comments:
Really, the weather there has got to be so great- I think our pool is about the temperature that SF is. Pathetic.
Those kids are so lucky to have a mom that lkes to play so much and enjoy life with them! Don't worry about the nice, warm weather.... we are coming out soon.... so it will cool off! Enjoy the sun while you can!
im jealous! its raining non stop here. cute beach pics. yummy sand!
I'm not going to lie... I like my hoodies... it was almost getting too hot for me (I must come from the Great White North).
walgreens.com, por favor
Post a Comment