Friday, September 19, 2008

Sac Town Take 2

I just read my post from the last time we went up to Sacramento in January. WOW--Max this, Max that. What was Baby Jack doing the entire time? Sleeping? I do remember he had a diaper blow-out at the movie that I didn't mention in the last post. So, that's something note-worthy. Today's trip to Sacramento was much different. Well, kind of. We did the same thing, the Train Museum, but this time, Jack played right along with Max. What a difference 8 months makes. His favorite thing to do was pull himself up to the train table and throw off all the trains he could reach. So fun. We spent a good 3.5 hours at the museum with a 2 hour break somewhere in the middle for lunch, a stroller nap for Jack, and eating treats and walking around the stores for me and Max. And during this time Blake was having fun at his meeting, even using his speeding ticket from the way up as a good joke during his remarks. But don't even think of joking about it with him now. He already told me, "It's still not funny."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys don't speed, do you?

I love those photo's! I'm sure that as time goes by, those two little guys will be the BEST of FRIENDS as well as Brothers!! Lucky guys!

That sure looked like a lot of trains to throw!!! Max and I loved the trains... it is good to know that Jack will love them when we get back out there too!

Anonymous said...

i think it's funny

Unknown said...

I'm so sad I missed you guys! Sorry again. Hopefully we'll get down there soon and can visit you!