So You Think You Can Dance!
No, I definitely don't think I can dance (well, except my signature Tornado move), but I do love watching other people who think they can dance, even if I have to make the long, long drive down to San Jose. And I even love watching them dance from the very top row (seriously, NO ONE was above us) in the furthest corner of the arena possible (we had as good of a view of backstage as front). But the dances this season were seriously buck. Can you say "bed," "door," and "briefcase"?!? AMAZING! And the best part about the entire night, I went with two friends who were brave enough (well, one who was brave enough; the other was cowering in her seat like me) to sneak down to amazing seats during intermission. They were much better seats for screaming at Kherington to try and get her attention. All we wanted was a little wave. And I wonder where Max gets his high-pitched, excited scream! Isn't it great that I can't stay up past midnight for New Year's, but for SYTYCD, no problem. I loved last night--4 REAL!I videoed "Mercy" and "Bleeding Love" and was so proud of myself for keeping {almost} completely silent to not ruin the video. But apparently it was illegal to video the show and also illegal to upload the videos to the internet. Ooops. But if you missed the show and you're feeling really bad about it, I'd be willing to risk it and email them to you! :) You have to know Max and I are watching them over and over and over!

8 comments:
Addi, you definitely can dance! I mean just look at that pose of yours! I'm jealous, wish I could have gone. I am expecting an email of the videos!
i also will be expecting the email of the videos. i don't remember which one mercy was, but all the other discriptions made me reminisce and get excited for next season! oh, i wish i could dance like that.
How fun. So I am not a layers consultant, but my best friend here is. Everything in the NEW fall line is 20% off this week. If you want to order anything I would mail it to you!!
Where do you get your energy?
I need some!
How fun!
You better stinkin' believe that you'll be showing me that "tornado move", no arguments missy.
I'm so sad I couldn't make it. It sounds like you had tons of fun...you'd better believe I'm going to want to hear every last detail when I see you next. I love the picture. You guys are so Buck.
I'm so jealous! Next year when you have a girls night at So You Think You Can Dance I want to come!
im jealous you got to go. you are one lucky lady!
Post a Comment