Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Book Club!

Tonight was the best book club ever, by far. Well, I've only been to two other meetings, but still. BY FAR! I mean, how often do I get together with fabulous women, eat fabulous food, and discuss important things like how vampires drink blood, matching white shirts and khaki pants, and sculpted, ice-cold, rock-hard chests? I know it's two years away, but after a night like this, I get sad thinking about leaving this ward. Although by then, several of these girls will have already left me. I just have to keep reminding myself--Backyard!

4 comments:

blythe said...

I can't see if you have your bite me Edward shirt on. Sounds like a fun night!

Life Is Golden said...

Yay for Book Club! Don't even get me started on when we have to leave this fabulous place, with all these fabulous people.

ashley said...

you still have to tell me about what your book club discussed!

Anonymous said...

backyard WAY better than friends:)