Thursday, June 3, 2010

Night Clinic

For the past two years we've been taking Blake dinner at the school when he has night clinic. The boys love going up there and it's always good to get some food in Blake's belly. Just one problem--Blake is usually playing with one of the boys while I'm feeding the other one Blake's dinner and then switch. I don't know why it didn't hit us earlier, but just recently I started taking dinner up for the whole family and we get to spend some quality time together. So far it's been a success with only one instance of dry-erase marker on a surface that's not erasable. Then, home, jammies on, and straight to bed. Good times.

2 comments:

patty said...

pacific dugoni will never be the same without the robisons. . .

i heard more "hi, max!" and "hi, jack!" at graduation from the graduates than any other names!

rachel said...

that is funny that you just took dinner for blake all that time. i'd do the together dinner just for the sake of help at meal time!