Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

We are really missing Daddy Blake today. These boys love him so, so much. I can't even describe how excited they get waiting for him to come home. And when he gets home--they can't keep their hands off him. Blake is such a good dad. There is no question that Max and Jack prefer him to me (he has a little work to do with Gus...) and I love it that way. Really, Blake is so good at reasoning with them, playing with them, and teaching them. My kids are so, so lucky.

From Jack: What do you like about your dad? I try to get him.

And I thought I'd ask Max the same questions from Mother's Day:
How tall is your dad? REALLY tall
What color are your dad's eyes? Blue
What color is your dad's hair? Brown
What is your dad's favorite food? Strawberries
What is your dad's favorite color? Green
My dad is____________.

And Max's answer---FUN. Much better than a cow. :)

Happy Father's Day, Daddy Blake!

3 comments:

nanny said...

i love the little survey answers. blake is a good dad.

blythe said...

cute pic. when do you see blake next?

rachel said...

fun is WAY better than a cow. i think blake practiced that answer with max.