My Favorite Brother in the Whole World
Today Jack told me that Gus is his favorite brother in the whole world! That Gus is pretty lucky. I know I've said it about a gazillion times before, but Jack cannot keep his hands off Gus. When Jack wakes up in the morning, the first thing he has to do is find Gus to tell him good morning. Some of my favorite things Jack says to Gus are, "Hello buddy," "You're so coot," and "You're my little sweetheart" all in his sweetest baby-talk voice. Another dead giveaway that Jack has been around Gus is that Gus will have a pile of stuff on him--blankets, toys, pacis, burp cloths, etc. But this was my favorite when Grandma found Gus under a pile of stuffed animals. See, Gus is so lucky.
Oh, and if you're wondering, after Jack told me that Gus was his favorite brother in the whole world, I asked him what about Max. Then he told me that Max is his best friend in the whole world. So, Max is really, really lucky, too!

4 comments:
wait a minute. where's all the brothers hitting, pinching, biting or stepping on each other? you mean you don't have to protect your poor baby!?
it's nice to have a different couch as background:). oh, what a sweet boy that jack is.
So cute. As I looked at those pictures I was thinking how much Jack looks like you Addi. And Gus is getting so big - holding his head up on the floor...
i like this post. jack is the nicest brother in the whole world!
Post a Comment