Another Tennis Star
Today little Jack decided he wanted to join in on tennis lessons. I think the deciding factor was when the coach offered him an orange racket--his favorite color. I thought it would last a few minutes, but little Jack, was such an obedient student. I couldn't believe it. He stood still where he was supposed to, did the warm-ups, and waited patiently for his turn to hit the ball. My favorite was definitely the warm-ups. Oh, I can't even begin to describe how stinkin' cute it was to watch him twist like a helicopter, try to do a jumping jack, run forward to touch the net, run backwards to the service line, then run by sliding your feet side-to-side around the court. What a good little tennis player.
This is Jack eating the first end-of-class popsicle he actually earned. And what color did he choose? Orange, or course.

4 comments:
i would love to see him do his warm up. was max in the same class?
he aced it!
Just like the Williams, your family has the tennis world in a frenzy! Look out.... here come Max and Jack!
that first picture will be so neat when your boys are in high school and really good tennis players. it all started when....
Post a Comment