Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Gus

He's here!
Gus Philip
January 30, 2010
9:59 am
7 pounds 10 ounces 19 inches
and so, so precious

31 comments:

Caryn said...

He's so adorable!! Congrats and welcome to a life of mayhem with 3 boys!!

ashley said...

cant wait to meet him in march!!!

brett and nadine said...

Congratulations Addi. He's perfect!! Enjoy every moment with all three of them together.

Char said...

Congratulations!!!

Maycock Family said...

Congrats!!! SOOO cute! We hope everything went well! Hope the boys are doing good with a new baby brother.

blythe said...

oh my goodness. he is so precious! can i please kiss those sweet lips! i love him.

Michelle said...

Thank you! He is so so so cute. I can see a good mix of Max and Jack in him. You guys make really, really really cute kids.
Can I eat him? Because looking at him makes me baby hungry. :)

Kimberly said...

Congratulations! He is so precious!

Erica said...

Congratulations!

Sheri said...

Congrats! He looks like a mix of the boys....makes me want to see our baby soon!

Michelle said...

I love his name! Congratulations!

Cindy said...

Congratulations! So happy to hear Gus is here and all is well. Sending prayers and love!

Mindi said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful.

Holbrook Girls said...

Congrats Addi! He is sooo cute! Hope you are doing well. :)

kajohnson said...

Congratulations! Hope everything is going well! Extremely cute new baby Gus!

Michelle & Steve said...

Yay! I was SO excited to see this post today and I can't wait to read all about his birth story when you get a minute to post sometime. One of the best things about the arrivals of your babies is that the name is finally unveiled...I'm so happy for you and your family of FOUR boys...all with awesome names!

Unknown said...

yeah!!!! Congratulations!!!! So happy for you guys. Hope you all are doing well

Melissa said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! I can't wait to hear about his arrival. I'm so happy for your family.

nanny said...

gus baby gus. that's what max says his WHOLE name is. i love his name, and he is so sweet and tiny and beautiful. good job, parents.

Life Is Golden said...

What?!?! I feel like you just announced you were pregnant and now you have this sweet little Gus! I'm Ob-sess-ed with his name, it makes me just want to snuggle him. I'm so so so happy for you.

quinn and kristi said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!

quinn and kristi said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys!

christina said...

HOORAY!!! I leave town for one week and you go and have that sweet baby! I've been wondering about you all week, and it turns out you've all ready had him.

Congrats! I hope you're doing well. He's absolutely perfect and beautiful. Call me when you feel up to it...I want to hear everything.

Hillary said...

We love him already. Can't wait to see him in person!

Jennie said...

It was so great to be greeted with the good news when I went to turn my phone to silent before the Aladdin show in California Adventure! I'm very excited to see him and hear about his arrival when things settle...

Ange said...

Congrats! We are so excited to meet this little cutie patootie! You are amazing throwing tennis balls the day before and giving birth the next day. We hope your enjoying all the help and look forward to our turn. Love you guys!

Ange said...

Congrats! We are so excited to meet this little cutie patootie! You are amazing throwing tennis balls the day before and giving birth the next day. We hope your enjoying all the help and look forward to our turn. Love you guys!

blythe said...

love the pic of sweet baby gus on the sidebar. please show more pics!

Grandma said...

Your babies are soooo cute! WE LOVE GUS!!! Thanks for letting me come and play for the week! I LOVED every minute!!! What an adorable, sweet baby! I do love the smell of new borns and how they snuggle in so tight!

rachel said...

welcome sweet baby gus. your auntie rachel picked your name out for you. :) i love it.

Kera said...

he is adorable. sorry this is a year late.