Are we ready for Brother?
Since this morning my house looks like this:I would say that's a no. Definitely a no. Blake has been so, so helpful this pregnancy. Really. He wakes up in the morning with the boys and feeds them breakfast, he changes Jack's diaper, he does the dishes, he run errands, and he cleans--a lot. What has come over him? And this weekend, he decided to give the carpets a good cleaning. Hence, all the furniture out of the carpeted rooms. And what do I do while he does all of this? Lay in my bed a take long naps. Now that's love. And I really love Blake.
And the boys are pretty helpful too. Max has found a new love for vacuuming and little Jack does things like try out the baby's pacis to make sure they work. I love my family.

4 comments:
trying out pacifiers is very important. way to teach your kids responsibility:). blake, can you come clean my house?
Wow... I'm impressed! I hope all future Dad's are as helpful to their wives! Especially your brothers!
i'm glad you got your house back together before baby came. and that's nice you got to nap while it was all happening!
I am glad that each one has found his niche to help out. Very clever of Jack.
Post a Comment