Greatest Snow on Earth
The best thing about Utah at Christmas has got to be the snow, right? Well, as long as it's just while we're visiting and Grandpa takes care of the shoveling and snow blowing. :) This year Grandpa was lucky enough to have a little shoveling helper. And after they were done shoveling, Grandpa gave Max a ride on the sled and they got to test out the snow ball throwers the boys got for Christmas. 
Poor Max fell off the sled and couldn't get back up. I love it!
The snow ball bulls-eye for the day went to Grandpa. The wind up:
And the direct hit:
Grandpa and Max were out there FOREVER! Poor Grandpa was chilled to the bone and kept asking Max if he was getting cold, but Max kept saying he was just perfect and played and played and played. I guess when you're having so much fun you don't even notice that ice chunks are forming on your gloves.
After we saw how much fun Grandpa and Max had in the snow, we planned a sledding trip for the entire family (except Tony who must have been off wooing some girl!). Before we headed to the hills, Max gave Jack a lesson on using the snow ball throwers. Jack loved it. But please, what's not to love?

Then we hit the hills. All the boys LOVED it. Even Jack, who was pretty hesitant last year, requested AGAIN after his first ride. 




Everyone had so much fun. In fact, I can only think of one major problem that occurred when Max realized that Jack was getting pulled up the hill and he had to walk. So, then Max got a turn being pulled up, too.


And the other greatest thing about the state with the greatest snow on Earth is all the churches with large gyms to go play in when you're done with all the snow.





Utah sure is a slam dunk! :)

4 comments:
utah sure is a slam dunk--if you like snow:). for me, utah is a slam-dunk in the spring, summer, and fall. but i have to agree for your little family, utah is perfect all year round. another fun vacation in utah. . .
"hint" "hint" Blake...
I guess he's already been given this hint, but it never hurts to give it again.
You look darling Addi... and your hair is getting so long. I guess that's what happens when I haven't seen you for 7 months.
Ew... that's a long time.
burrrr! that snow looks freezing! did you bring all those snow clothes with you or do they stay in utah?
Those were good days to spend together! I don't think Grandpa felt to bad staying out in the cold! In fact, I'm sure he LOVED staying out there to play with Max! He talks about it all the time!! In fact, he keeps talking about your whole vacation!
Utah sure has it's good times!
Especially with Family!
Post a Comment