TGITh--Alamo Square
Really today's TGITh was some spring cleaning. And I mean serious spring cleaning. Like wash the curtains, the baseboards, and the inside of the oven and fridge spring cleaning. Like moving the bed and dressers and vaccuuming underneath them spring cleaning. I love it. It's an early Mother's Day present. But we still had to get outside for those little boys. Max really needed to run off some energy. So we headed over to Alamo Square.
We've only really been there to quickly jump out of the car and take a picture by the painted ladies (Although we usually call them the Full House houses...hmmm, maybe this post should have been TGIF! Ha! I kill myself!), but this time we stayed and played at the little park. Max had fun running from the upper level to the lower level and going down all the slides and both boys loved the swings. And come on, with a view like that, who wouldn't love it!?!

3 comments:
Cute kids, I LOVE the feeling after a GOOD spring cleaning!
addi you need to come to my house and spring clean for me. i HATE cleaning!...but love how it feels after. and it kills me to see you wearing winter clothes when we have 110 degree temps. c'mon SF, this is summer!
i love the picture of max and jack on the bench--good job holding up jack.
Post a Comment