Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Rest of Ashley's Visit

Well if High School Musical, the Musical and a dislocated elbow wasn't enough, Ashley's visit was filled with fun. Actually, maybe not that much fun. Max was feeling a little under the weather (before his injury) so all Friday we spent a lot of time doing this--
And this--
When we finally got out of the house to walk down the Hollywood to rent a movie, we were greeted by a closed store and "lease expired" signs. Great. But all hope was not lost. I was able to introduce Ashley to the wonderful world of Grey's Anatomy. Season 1--Check.

Of course we didn't spend the entire weekend doing those things. Especially when Blake joined us. We watched the sunset from Point Bonita, where it was freezing cold. Blake had to pull, and I mean literally pull, Ashley out of the car to get this picture. Ashley seriously knows how to pick the time to come--always right after and/or before a warm spell. So, travel tip: Never come to SF with Ashley. :)
We also ate some yummy food. I think Ashley is our only visitor who still loves House of Nanking, her only SF request.
And of course there was the tennis. Ashley claimed that she was so bad even I could beat her. Ha! That was definitely not the case as she openly admitted after I tried to play with her. She and Blake had some good rallies, though. I wish Ashley would just move to San Francisco already so she and Blake could join some sort of doubles tournament. I'm pretty sure they would win!Thanks for the visit Ash! You are seriously the best ever! Can't wait to see what you think of Season 2!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the trip pictures to illustrate what ash had told us about her visit. perhaps if there is a large enough deaf community in sf ash could easily be persuaded to move there after graduation. . . if you're still there:)

blythe said...

Addi, you have a lot of catching up to do on the blog! Looks like the High School Musical, the Musical trip was lots of fun!

Caryn said...

What is it about your highchair Addi that causes your boys to sleep in it? I have never see that! And I know I remember pictures of Max doing it. Is it a special sleep/eat chair, cause I want one if it is!

Cute photos of Ash.

Anonymous said...

It looks like another visit was a HUGE success! Blake, way to get Ashley out of the car..... I loved the photos! All of them!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, i've never had a baby fall asleep in the high chair. that is so cute. i still don't understand how they do it though...your high chair must be way more comfy than ours. and is jack drinking out of a sippy? i still can't get oscar to do anything with it but chew on it. do tell your secret.