Friday, April 27, 2007

Treasure Island

Today we went to Treasure Island! Not Pleasure Island like on Pinocchio, but Treasure Island like the book or Las Vegas casino. Except this Treasure Island is located in the middle of the bay, connecting the Oakland and SF sides of the Bay Bridge. It was Max's first and my second time visiting the island. My first time was about 1 month after we moved here, and we were actually trying to get to Palo Alto. I know, a little off course, but come on--we were new to the area. Treasure Island has BEAUTIFUL views of the city and lots of grassy areas for the kids to run around. It's so much fun to get out and enjoy all this area has to offer. And I'm so happy I have friends who plan activites so I do get out and enjoy!
Photos courtesy of my Life By the Bay friend and her fabulous camera!

4 comments:

blythe said...

You do have very fun playgroups. I wish I had a playgroup as entertaining as yours. Cute pics as always!

Anonymous said...

Not only are the photos great.... I think you are one fun writter! Maybe you should write a book! I love reading about the fun things you do with Max & Blake, and family and friends! Thanks for keeping us all posted!

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh
mr max, you are so adorable.

i think the 4 years we lived in san francisco we went to golden gate park, maybe twice but maybe only once. that's it. that's what we did during those 4 years.

if only we had been you. . . .

mattnbeth said...

i love the pics. so cute of the both of you. and max, what a beautiful boy! :)