40 Games in 40 Nights
Blake and I (but mostly Blake) always go through cable withdrawal this time of year. During the rest of the year we're able to make up for not having cable with finding shows on the select non-fuzzy channels, DVDs of our favorite TV shows, and actually reading books. But when the NBA Playoffs roll around there's nothing to compare. Last night we gave in and did what we had to do to get a dose of the NBA. Luckily, our team, the Golden State Warriors were playing. Even though we both have them losing in the first round we felt like we needed to do something to support our Bay Area teams. We started out eating dinner at California Pizza Kitchen (thanks Andy and Bri for the gift certificate), specifically requesting a table next to the bar's TV. After our dinner was gone, we moved up to the dental school. Talk about luxury viewing. Theater seating and a big screen. You can't beat it. Even Max had plenty of room to run around and kept us entertained during commercials. Unfortunately (but fortunately for our brackets) the Warriors ended up losing. Final score: Warriors 99, Mavs 112.


6 comments:
Wow, that looks nice watching the game on the big screen! Did you have to sneak in? I can't get over how cute Max is. When am I going to see him next? I miss him!
That is better than Grandpa Max's Big Screen!
Love you,
8 days!
Jonny and I used to each dinner with Sam in that room. I were always scared when the security guard came around to lock the doors. He didn't seem to care, though.
Nice. Blake looks like he is alseep in that picture. I'm glad you are supporting our Bay Area teams!
were you extorting dental cable alone or were other felons with you watching the game? what a novel, intelligent, resourceful idea--wish we would have thought of it when we were there. oh, wait. they didn't have cable then. or flat-screen tvs. and hush, yes they DID have television.
see you dont need tv or cable! :) youre lucky. although if you come and visit me, you can have a tv all to yourself since we have two and i live alone these days! no pressure :)
Post a Comment