Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nasty Habits

It's so much fun for me to watch Max explore and learn. He is always doing something new and I am always curious where he learned how to do a lot of things. There are the obvious, good-mannered, wholesome things that I've taught him, the crazy, wild, and loud things that Blake has taught him, and the things he's cleverly taught himself. And then, as we decided in our playgroup, there's the things he must have learned in nursery. It's the only explanation. That's what nursery is--a group of 1 1/2 - 3 year olds teaching each other everything their parents don't what them to know, with toys, treats, and a short lesson thrown in there as well. Obviously I don't care enough to have Max STOP going to nursery--that would be worse than a million nasty habits. So, this is Max's latest. Silly guy.

6 comments:

blythe said...

Wow, you must have been quick with the camera. He might have learned that one from Blake! I love Max's curly hair, so cute!

mattnbeth said...

sure you didnt teach him that addi :) and his hair is so long and curly! i love it.

Jonny said...

Addi, I'm almost POSITIVE Max learned this from Sammy during one of their long, long crib parties. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Who ever taught it to him, let's look at a positive.....I'm thinking he is a quick learner!

Gotta love that Max!!!

Grandma does!

Anonymous said...

maybe if you imagine that he's really trying to flip the bird and got mixed up with which finger, picking his nose will be an entirely acceptable alternative:)

blake had beautiful blonde hair with curly ends:)

Anonymous said...

Addi, I have seen you pull this move several times. Max must have learned this from his Mommy. Did he get a good one? :)