Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Tony!

I have to give a quick birthday shout-out to one of my missionaries. Tony is the big 2-1 today. Hooray! But really, what does 21 get you while you're on your mission? I guess in Tony's case, it gets you only 2 1/2 weeks away from coming home. We can't wait. It's so weird that Tony has never met Max. But despite Uncle Andy's persuasive "best uncle" tactics, I think Max and Tony are going to be very good friends. They love all the same things--DDR, hoops, nachos, etc. Plus, word on the street is they both have really big bellies. Happy Birthday Tony!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Tony your brother? How exciting that he is coming home so soon! It's a good thing you have been blogging Max's life so Tony can get all caught up!

mattnbeth said...

i cant believe hes coming home so soon! fun. too bad its not next week. then i could see you too!

blythe said...

2 1/2 weeks! crazy! Happy Birthday Tony! does that mean we get to see you guys soon?! When will you be here in Utah?

Michelle & Steve said...

I still have a hard time believing that Tony is old enough to be returning from his mission! (I really shouldn't say stuff like that...it just makes me sound even older...) I can't wait to hear all about his homecoming festivities - tell him welcome home from me! :)

(as a side note, I'm so happy to be commenting again! My computer has been having major issues, hopefully we're back in action now. I've enjoyed your past few blogs, just haven't been able to comment.)

Addi said...

Michelle, yes, Tony is my brother.

Beth, you can always stay a little longer in your favorite state if you want to see me...

Blythe, see you soon! I'll email you all the dates.

Michelle&Steve, I'm glad you're back commenting. I was worried. And sorry, you are old. :)