Congratulations, but I regret to inform you that the name Oscar will already be taken. Although, “De La Hoya” is still available. Until we have another boy of course.
congratulations on being the first october birthday in our family! b-ty was due oct. 25 but didn't come til nov. 6--those were the days of waiting however long it took for baby to decide to come.
We are so Happy that Max is going to have another "First"! We are sooooo excited for you.... and for all of us too!!! I thought in March it was a possibility, but that darn SF Race threw me for a loop..... what a great Mother's (Grand Mother's) Day present for me! You sure are a Wonderful Mom Addi! Blake.... you are a Great Dad too! And Max..... you'll be the BEST BIG BROTHER!
Congratulations BAM SanFrans! I'm still bummed that I won't have a running partner for the Nike Women's Marathon - but next year I can help push a stroller!! - Apes
One of my favorite things about your blog is how clever you are...I just love this post...what a great way to announce the good news! It also shows your sense of humor - I'm betting you're still looking fantastic in your regular jeans, not even thinking about maternity clothes! In any case, congratuations, we are really excited for you!
Blake and I were married in the middle of a Salt Lake City snowstorm. Since then we've added Max (4), Jack (2), and new baby Gus to our little family. We live in San Francisco where Blake practices dentistry while we all enjoy the beautiful city by the bay.
23 comments:
I KNEW IT! CONGRATULATIONS!
i already love my grandbaby #10
Congratulations, but I regret to inform you that the name Oscar will already be taken. Although, “De La Hoya” is still available. Until we have another boy of course.
i knew it, you little liar! :) congrats. im excited for you and blake. when do you find out if its a boy or girl? like a month?
Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys. And October is such a good month too! Congrats!
sly--pressure's on. you're the only one left.
ra--what about me?
congratulations on being the first october birthday in our family!
b-ty was due oct. 25 but didn't come til nov. 6--those were the days of waiting however long it took for baby to decide to come.
congrats addi! I was so suprised!
sheri
YEAH! We are soooo excited for you guys, we love our two october bdays! So fun, you look great still, of course!
We are so Happy that Max is going to have another "First"! We are sooooo excited for you.... and for all of us too!!! I thought in March it was a possibility, but that darn SF Race threw me for a loop..... what a great Mother's (Grand Mother's) Day present for me! You sure are a Wonderful Mom Addi! Blake.... you are a Great Dad too! And Max..... you'll be the BEST BIG BROTHER!
Love you guys tons!
Congratulations!
Yeah Addi! I am so happy for you! Max will make a great big brother. This little baby is lucky to come to your sweet family.
What are you going to do about the name of your blog?
I can't say I knew it but just the other day I said to Eric "I bet Addi's pregnant right now." Congratulations!
YEAH! Congratulations!
Congrats! Seems like there are a ton of grandbabies coming this year to your family- will make for super fun cousin time!
Congratulations BAM SanFrans! I'm still bummed that I won't have a running partner for the Nike Women's Marathon - but next year I can help push a stroller!! - Apes
Congratulations!!!! Your jeans will be SO cute!
Congratulations you guys! I will pass the news onto John. Maybe Max will get a little sister....It's so fun catching up on your family. Take care!
Oh my gosh, congratulations! I had no idea, but then, I never really do. I'm so happy for you guys!
One of my favorite things about your blog is how clever you are...I just love this post...what a great way to announce the good news! It also shows your sense of humor - I'm betting you're still looking fantastic in your regular jeans, not even thinking about maternity clothes! In any case, congratuations, we are really excited for you!
Congratulations. You held out for a long time before telling people. That is great though, I'm excited for you guys.
Addi! What great news! Congratulations.
Post a Comment