Saturday Night at the Arcade



Well, we finally decided it was time for Max to be introduced to San Francisco's best kept secret--Virtual Bowling. He had heard a lot about it and was sad he didn't get to go with most of his extended family over his blessing weekend, but decided it was worth the wait. He got his
ball up the hills of San Francisco with ease. An instant pro! Dave, Michelle, and Audrey joined us, and they were almost as good as Max--either they have some serious skill or beginners' luck was on their side. Michelle tied with Blake for first place in a nail-biter game. So, the rest of you San Franciscans--get ready! We're going to have a big party down at the arcade that you won't want to miss. However, the highlight of this Saturday night party was surprisingly not the virtual bowling, but the Dance Dance Revolution that took place afterwards. You'll never guess who the hands-down winner was! MAX! He pulled out moves I've never seen before. You better watch out Tony--you're going to have some serious competition when you get home!

4 comments:
I love the video--Max really does have some serious dance moves! How fun that they have bowling for little kids. Addi, you look pretty serious during your competitions, you have your game face on in both pics!
Yes Addi, Max put both of us to shame at Dance Dance Revolution! He is quite the little mover! Watch out Blake...next time I'm taking you down! :) Addi...I need to start my blog!
Look out Uncle Tony..... I think you've met your match!
Love ya,
Mom
Please he is pretty good but honestly you guys havent ever seen me bust my moves yet!... but in the long run max will probably squeek by with the "W"
E. Bergeson
Post a Comment