Jersey Boys
This is another reason why I love San Francisco--it's the west coast's Broadway! Tonight I went with two friends to see Jersey Boys, the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. It was "just too good to be true!" :) Ever since 5th grade, when Jessica Jones introduced me to the Four Seasons--"Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry," and "Walk Like a Man"--I have been a huge fan. Their story is so interesting, and when an interesting story is put to song and dance, I am in heaven. Jersey Boys was the winner of the 2006 Tony Award for Best Musical and definitely deserved it. I found myself singing outloud, screaming cheers, and dancing along. Luckily, the group of ladies sitting in front of us was out-doing me so I didn't look too silly. I can't get the songs out of my head--I think I was meant to be on broadway. Too bad I can't carry a tune to save my life! Thank you for the fun time Natalie and Jennie! And an extra special thanks to Blake for babysitting and to Max for being a good boy for his dad! It was nice to carry a purse rather than a diaper bag.

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun show to go to. Maybe we will have to look into moving to San Fran so I can go to shows with you!
I'm sad I didn't go. Dave wants to go...I told him he should have gone with you girls! Hahaha
i want to see this one! i love the songs!
Post a Comment