A Day at the Park
Today Max was saved from another day of just playing with his mom. We went up to Alta Plaza Park, about four blocks from our house, with two of Max's friends. On the bottom left is Samantha and her mom, Natalie. Oh, and Sam's sister, Baby Charly (4 weeks old), is in the stroller behind us. In the upper left is Audrey and her mom, Michelle. Then, me and Max on the right. Alta Plaza Park was recently remodeled and is the perfect playground for children of all ages--you can tell by the number of people who are always there. The place is always packed! My favorite part is the ground--it is made with some special stuff that makes it squishy to walk on. Max's favorite part of the park is definitely the sand. It tastes so yummy! I think all three kids tried it out. The whole time we were there we talked about how lucky we are to be outside playing in the beginning of January. We love San Francisco!




5 comments:
That sure looks like a fun park.
We'll have to go to that park next time we visit.
That looks like lots of fun!!! We are jealous as we are all snowed in. Actually, now would be a good time to come home and do some serious sleding!
Keep enjoying the sun, sand and warmth.
Addi, I love reading your blog, and now Audrey and I are apart of it! We are making history! :)
Looks like fun. I wish I could be playing outside in the middle of January. The squishy ground sounds cool!
Addi - If you think San Francisco has great park weather in January...you should try San Diego!!!
Post a Comment