Dentist or Hair Stylist?
Blake recently found he has a new talent--cutting hair. And not just cutting anyone's hair, cutting his own hair. I think all that work using a mirror in someone's mouth has finally paid off. He was a pro making evenly cut snips all over his head. Then, with a few tips from Rachel, he blended out the rough edges very nicely. I think his secret weapon is my new sewing scissors. He even gave Max his
first haircut back in September. Max didn't even shed any blood or tears. I'm looking forward to the next time I need a trim. I wonder if he gives head massages too. Do I smell a career change? Only time will tell...

4 comments:
I've been looking for a new stylist - let me know what comes from this!! :)
So..... do you need new sewing sissors? Or..... does Blake need some new hair cutting sissors?
Mom
nice...I could see Blake as a hair stylist! Ha ha.
who knew? one by one my children are coming out of the salon closet.
Post a Comment