Friday, January 26, 2007

Little Helper

"When Max is helping he's happy," but he doesn't sing as he goes...yet! Max LOVES helping me clean the house and it makes me feel so good that I must clean the house often enough that he knows what to do. I'm not a slacker homemaker after all! Max loves to vacuum (with the real vacuum and his vacuum), sweep, squeegee the glass after he takes a bath, load and unload the dishwasher, put away his toys, stir the food on the stove, empty the laundry basket so I can fold, and our personal favorite--swiffer, which doubles as a chew toy once the actual swiffering is done. I have to keep a close eye on all the bottles of cleaner with this cleaning machine on the loose. There's nothing like spraying 409 in your face to ruin some good cleaning. The only thing left to teach him is how to clean the toilet, then his repertoire will be complete. I love that little guy!

5 comments:

blythe said...

Gosh Addi, you are really putting him to work! He looks cute trying to squeegee the shower door!

Anonymous said...

What a good helper you have! We ended up in the ER once after Audrey sprayed cleaning spray in her eyes. NOT a fun experience. Can Max come to my house?

Anonymous said...

Blake must be making more than we thought for you to be able to aford a house keeper of such fine stature!!! Or.... is Max just earning his keep! Great Photo's!!!

Mom

Michelle & Steve said...

Cute pictures. My favorite is the squeegee one!

Anonymous said...

i'm impressed because this means max has seen his mom do all these chores so many times he can mimic them! the pictures are the greatest; you definitely fit into the family:)