Thanksgiving Point


We've been trying to meet up with Gage and Janay to go to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point all summer. And since our time here in Utah is almost over we finally got around to it today! All of Utah must have wanted to meet us there too. Since it was $2 Tuesday, the place was jam packed. I am so happy Gage and Janay were with me because I'm pretty sure I would have lost at least one of my children without them. The dinosaurs were soooo big and were super fun to see, but both boy's favorite thing was playing in the sand. They have two different sand sections--one with fossils buried and the other with water running through it to show effects of erosion. The sand was another reason I'm glad I had Gage with me--I didn't get an ounce of sand on me!
Thanks for hanging out with us this summer Gage and Janay!

3 comments:
whoa, gage's beard! i dont think ive been to any of these fun utah places.
i love thanksgiving point. i've never seen the dinosaur part, but i love the tulips and the shops:).
whoa is right. gage looks like he's from the dinosaur era!
Post a Comment